Are you happy with Ace vs Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Let's be honest, there's plenty of Ace marks on here but how happy are you that the ME of OTL is Ace vs Cena with Lord Boring as enforcer pretty much, when a couple weeks ago we had Brock Lesnar vs John Cena? Have WWE completely dropped the ball and once again ran out of ideas?

It's quite obvious Brock will make his return in a month or so time when people "presumed he was fired" and will most likely feud with HHH. Out of 10, how much does that piss you off? It's a solid 10 for me. Even if Cena was winning, at least he can sell Brock's presence. We know HHH can't make anyone look good any more, it's just about him.

Discuss.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I haven't seen one person who is happy with it.

WWE with this idea:

ipTohVMRG1vAb.gif

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I haven't seen one person who is happy with it.

WWE with this idea:

ipTohVMRG1vAb.gif

Man that is hilarious. :yay:

Argh, times like this make me really resent WWE. I'm 100% sure us lot on this forum could run RAW better.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm not happy for it but not terribly disappointed either, just indifferent to it. A match like that or Punk/Laurantis was bound to happen at some point. Really, I've come to expect booking like this. I wanted to see a rematch between Brock and Cena, though.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
mcmahon vs hogan at wm 19 was huge but this ace vs cena-- match at OTL is disgusting as a main event

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not really happy with it... besides, it'll probably look like the match is Cena vs Tensai when we're seeing it.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Testify said:
Ace wins, everybody is happy, including me, it don't matter whether match sucked balls or not. :eek:tunga:

Ace defeating the face of the company? :urm:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Testify said:
Ace wins, everybody is happy, including me, it don't matter whether match sucked balls or not. :eek:tunga:

I would mark out harder than I did for Brock's return if Johnny wins with an Ace Crusher :ronaldo: