ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Pretty sure there is a Jonas Bros marathon on right now!!!

I thought Christmas was in December? Apparently Disney likes giving late Christmas presents.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't watch TV. So I have no idea what you're talking about. But you said Disney likes giving late christmas presents so I assumed you were watching something on Disney.

noumenon

I'm still not completely sure if TQO grasps the sarcasm of this thread, or if he's simply countering with even more sarcasm.
Either way, emotions don't come off too well through text... so let's just clarify that Great One is being sarcastic of course. He isn't happy The Jonas Brother marathon is on because it's taking up Hannah Montana's time slot.

Nation

I did not know I was Great One. Hannah Montana? It's alright but the Jonas Bros are a million times better.

noumenon

OOPS lol..

But yeah, 3 are better than one obviously. There's 3 of them right?

noumenon

Changing topic a bit...
You know what's a legit funny cartoon? Chowder. When I was sick this weekend I was laying in bed watching it...lol

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm still not completely sure if TQO grasps the sarcasm of this thread, or if he's simply countering with even more sarcasm.
Either way, emotions don't come off too well through text... so let's just clarify that Great One is being sarcastic of course. He isn't happy The Jonas Brother marathon is on because it's taking up Hannah Montana's time slot.

No I'm just legitimately confused. lol. I didn't know that Hannah Montana's time slot was a universally known fact in IWF. lol. And I didn't know that the Jonas Brothers replacing her timeslot was supposed to be a good thing or a cardinal sin. lol.

noumenon

To clear things up, the entire thread is a joke and sarcasm.
No one watches Jonas Brothers or Hannah Montana. Blaze is gone, so no one else hear listens to or watches shows and music aimed at 13 year old girls.

Great One

You fail/suck.