Are you enjoying Booker T as GM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
In the times that I bother tuning into Smackdown at all, he's neither great nor bad, he's just there. I really don't care who the GM of Raw or Smackdown are, honestly. Unless they're involved in an important angle with a wrestler, their job is just to make the matches and yell at a heel whenever he does something vile and whatnot. Otherwise, who cares.

I'm all for the abolishment of general managers, to be honest.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
In the times that I bother tuning into Smackdown at all, he's neither great nor bad, he's just there. I really don't care who the GM of Raw or Smackdown are, honestly. Unless they're involved in an important angle with a wrestler, their job is just to make the matches and yell at a heel whenever he does something vile and whatnot. Otherwise, who cares.

I'm all for the abolishment of general managers, to be honest.

This.

After this chain of Vince/Triple H/Johnny Ace/Teddy Long/She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named/Vickie G, there's been way too much effort behind the GM position, and the storylines around it have usually been a complete clustermess. Will be thrilled to see it go.

acailler

Reaction score
I nothing him...He's just there and doesn't add anything at all.

Reaction score
Im sick of every smackldown being the same,
Start of show, a few faces and a few heels come out to shout at each other, out comes booker, makes a 'suprise' tag match yawnnnnn

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
He does his thing and he does them quite well imo..

I enjoy him coming out sometimes till as ''one of the guys''..

So a yes from me.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, what KL said, he's just there, he does his thing well, but it's not that entertaining or anything. It's just that I remember the days he was on commentary... I wish King would get out since he just doesn't care enough to be entertaining, so JBL would be on Raw and Booker on SD. That'd be awesome.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't care like everyone else but I miss his PPV commentary

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Some sort of authority figure is needed within the WWE. By authority figure, I mean, someone to make the matches. NO, I don't like booker T as GM and I thought commentary was funny with him. Now that JBL is there though, i'm not sure what Booker T is even good for.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
He's the same as Teddy Long and he doesn't have that GM feel, just like he didn't have that commentary feel. The best thing for Booker to do right now IMO is to be a manager for a superstar. Seeing him in the GM role is so unfitting because now the last thing I'm going to remember Booker by is this crappy run and not the amazing athlete he was.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Yes I like him as GM. He can be predictable at times but he still makes some good matches. Personally I think he was better as a part of the commentary than as a GM...he has a lot of charisma that works perfectly.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Hmm... I expected flair to be the GM of both shows...