Are you a chord cutter?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I haven't had regular cable service for about 4 years now. Just internet service with apps like Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Prime Instant. Anybody else?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't see a need for a cable or satellite provider. I can watch live sports/wrestling and any tv show/movie I can easily find to stream or DL.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I got rid of cable about 4 years ago. I'm about to get it back again next week though actually. I want the high speed internet and the only way to do that is have cable. I want to watch Game of Thrones too. I've only seen about 2 episodes of it. I've read the first 4 books. I read them years and years ago, and I have the 5th one sitting here.

Anyway, yeah Hulu and Netflix have been very good to me. It seems I'm going to be in fucking Comcast's pocket again though. I feel like Kirk when he yells "KHAAAN!"....

"COOOMCASSSST!!!!"

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Add me to ppl without cable, I have netflix but never really watch it. I dont really watch anything besides wrestling, nba, and nfl tho so I have no need for it.