Are the clocks on the server wrong for some areas?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I feel like the clocks for times posted is off by like an hour (or more) in my area. Here is my logic:

I posted a status this morning about our IWT tag match and when it would finish. I said it would finish in 3 1/2 hours when I did out the math according to the time on my PC. But now when I look, that status said it posted at 8:31. When you add 3 1/2 hours to that its only 12:00, not 1:00 like I did the math out for. I think I have seen other people ask why polls are staying open longer than they say they will be open too. Not complaining, but wondering if its just a time setting that is incorrect since the server move perhaps?

Now that the time the poll is listing has gone by heres a screeny with my computers time near the poll listing:ScreenShot029.jpg

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Server moved from Dallas to Paris, so the time was moved back 5 hours. The 1 hour difference comes from DST. You'll need to adjust it manually in your preferences.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I should probably adjust it to EST actually, seems to be the most common one here.