Archer Season 5- Danger Zone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can't wait for this lol. On par with the funniest shows on television

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Damn you really tore through that series. It's going to be awesome, Jon Benjamin is hilarious.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Damn you really tore through that series. It's going to be awesome, Jon Benjamin is hilarious.
You don't know the half of it. I watched all 4 seasons in about 2 weeks and have been rewatching a lot of eps. it is so money

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You don't know the half of it. I watched all 4 seasons in about 2 weeks and have been rewatching a lot of eps. it is so money
Haha I've done that. I do wish they had more episodes per season OR less time between seasons, because waiting for every february for the show is just bunk. Mother could die any season now, might as well get your business in before she call's it quits.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
what the lady who does Archers moms voice is quitting or something?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
what the lady who does Archers moms voice is quitting or something?
no, shes in her 70's and has made the same statement towards the Arrested Development team wanting to do a new season every 5 years.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
damn I had never made that connection before for some reason.

aw well, honestly Archer could carry this show by himself. none of the other characters are vital, though I enjoy Cyril and Lana, and of course Barry is awesome

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
damn I had never made that connection before for some reason.

aw well, honestly Archer could carry this show by himself. none of the other characters are vital, though I enjoy Cyril and Lana, and of course Barry is awesome
In the meantime there is always Jon Benjamin has a fan. I dig that show also, although it is nothing compared to the glory that is Archer.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Speaking of Lana, i saw that wonderful Talk soup broad on a random TV talk show the other day. She used to be so much better, or maybe my hormones were to blame. Aisha Tyler. That's it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
never heard if it
In the meantime there is always Jon Benjamin has a fan. I dig that show also, although it is nothing compared to the glory that is Archer.

archer is probably in my top 5 shows now though. can't get enough of it b

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
never heard if it

archer is probably in my top 5 shows now though. can't get enough of it b
Agreed. Especially with Family guy, simpsons, and most other cartoons back, it's easy to realize how great of a show Archer really is. That and Game of Thrones, as well as Suits (not that amazing) are the only spring show's im really looking forward to. Outside of Workaholics, that is.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I know you can't wait for the new season of community

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I've watched a few episodes of this show but can't watch it on a continuous basis. I'll watch it when I'm bored for a laugh though.
Btw, do you guys know when Workaholics returns?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've watched a few episodes of this show but can't watch it on a continuous basis. I'll watch it when I'm bored for a laugh though.
Mid January.

Yeah Dolph's ill probably watch Community, as i've finished the Office for a 2nd time and have no reason to watch it again. I don't thing community is bad, i just hated it a lot more when my roommates were trying to shove it down my throat every time i went into the living room.

Reactions: CM Punk

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm sure aids does. or google.

and I can watch an entire season of archer in one day. I've done it