Apology

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I hv alot I want to apologize for.
I hv not been myself lately and I have allowed Satan to take controll to some degree. Im sorry for flirting with the guys on this forum. I was just feeling lonely. I'm sorry @Solid Snake for telling all that stuff to u in PM's. None of it was a lie. I swear. Yes, I did like Snowman alot for a couple mths, My friend had gone off to college and I was hurting bad, Snowman was the first guy I was hooked on. I admit. I did like him, and yes, there was a point where I thought I loved him and vice versa. Yes, I did want to move to TN to one day be closer to him. I still want to go to TN but only because my Grandparents live there. Mths went by of us talking, things changed, we helped each other through out tough times and whatnot. He deserves to have a girlfriend that lives closer near to him. I respect that. We're still friends.. Or so hope. I was abit obsessed, I admit. Because I had lost the one guy I had really liked. But Things have changed, there too. I dnt like Faron as much as I used to.
Then I begin talking with another member, We have been talking and getting to know each other for a couple mths. I truly Genuinely like this member. No lie, Not Role Play, I truly Genuinely do... Im sorry for all the confusion I have caused. I will do better from here on out. I am determined to prove that I can and will change. I just also need ur guys help to keep me in check. As u can tell by my music choices as if lately, I really hvnt been doing that well. Especially spiritually. I feel like I hv drawn a bit further from God. I have not read my bible in a long time. I've allowed the demons to influence me. I really am a Honest to God Good person. I struggle alot in my life. I just need help. Im asking for help. Maybe even someone to talk to, I cant afford to talk to a professional. Red Has helped me alot. Without his help, I would've been back to where I was in HS. I would prefer to talk to a psychologist but I cant afford it.
Have a Goodnight to everyone. Again I humbly and truthfully apologize for my wrong doings on here.
Sincerely,
Nicole/Haze. 1-6-2018 @1:28 am..

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Just Kevin
@Solid Snake
@Solidus
@Everyone else on this forum.
I do sincerely Thank You all for accepting me on the forum. I love it too much to leave. Thanks for being good friends.
Can't get rid of me that easily! :emoji_grin:

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am not sure what to say to this. Start by putting more focus on God more and less on pleasing people online.
Being lonely sucks but giving your attention to as many people as you can will not fix that.
I have given you advice before on things and you seem to just go with whatever the next person says.
If someone doesn't like what you think or say, don't change your mind just to be agreeable.
Stop worrying about pleasing everyone and upsetting everyone. This is just a wrestling forum after all.

And lastly stop with the self pity. People screw up, no big deal. I was just confused. I wasn't mad and no one was mad at you over this. Maybe focus on yourself and your life. Find what makes you happy and what you want to do instead of allowing people to make these choices for you.

Like I said, this is just a wrestling forum. People are here to have fun, relax, talk about wrestling (or metal and cats) and that is about it.

Reactions: Swift

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Reactions: Red Rain and Crash

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Whatever is going on, I hope everything is fine.
Don't let stresses of the internet bother your daily life too much.
I can relate to feeling lonely at times. Even with a family. It's life it happens from time to time. But the thing that defines you as a person is how you make it through your adversity. And I truly believe every single person is stronger mentally than they give themselves credit for. Everyone cracks from time to time.

I can't help you much on the religious aspect. Been to church once in my life when I was 10, almost 20 freaking years ago now lol but the past while I have given thought to attending...to help cope with my own life adversity. No clue what type of church to attend as I don't know what each branch believes in.

But this thread isn't about all that.
I hope you can gain clearance on the situation at hand and come out a stronger person.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry about God or Satan Hazy...
Just do what will make you feel happy...
within reason of course.

You're a sweet lady...but I think you stress
too much about shit that doesn't matter.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Don't worry about God or Satan Hazy...
Just do what will make you feel happy...
within reason of course.

You're a sweet lady...but I think you stress
too much about shit that doesn't matter.

Thanks, Grievs. U are a good friend.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you should take a break from the forum for a bit and focus and what you feel is really important (spirituality, mental health, etc).

And like Snake said. Stop worrying so much about strangers on the internet. People suck anyway. Avoid them, if anything.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
As @Grievous said best, don't worry about Satan or God... Live life as you see fit and don't let any of that stuff hold you back.

You are the nicest and kindest person on this forum and you have helped me with a few things in the past and the least I can do is return the favour so on the behalf of pretty much everyone on this forum, thank you for being.... you! :emoji_slight_smile:

And having people to talk to is nice but don't open up to everyone about it, especially on here. (Some people say bad things!) I have never had any one to help me and talk to but this isn't about me... It's about you, just do what you like to do and go about life as you see fit. :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm pro-bachelor but I'm not gonna salty over two people and their personal business.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Alright... Okay, Im cool with the responses. Thank You. But, I do understand now. Honestly. I am doing much better. Never been more happy as I am now. :emoji_grin::emoji_innocent:

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash
Status
Not open for further replies.