Anyone seen the new Thor?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thought it was pretty crap actually and that's coming from a huge marvel mark. The plot was pretty average and the constant face/heel turns from the GOAT Loki was too emotionally hard to handle. I just thought it was really average compared to the first one. What do you think?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Thor...you mean.....door! Because close it! It's over :pipebomb:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
There's a new Thor?!... I know one came out like 6 months ago.....

Seriously though, I'm a huge MCU/Comic Book fan and I wasn't as impressed as I should have been... I actually did like Loki in this film though because that's how he is in the comics.. quick witted, on the fence most of the time... the story just didn't completely do it for me this time. It made the Asgardians come off as stupid and unprepared and they are neither.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Weird you made this thread. I just watched it last night. I Ashley really enjoyed it. Its a billion times better than iron man 3. Stayed true to the characters, good action, and had a great ending IMO 7/10.

Reaction score
I thought the story was epic and the set up for Guardians with The Collector during mid credits scene was AWESOME!
The way they did Malekith, the Dark Elves and the Aether were almost dead on, I gave it an 8/10 same quality as the first movie.
also gotta give em props for the Captain America cameo that was rich!