Anyone Play An Instrument?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Does anyone here play any musical instrument? I think some of you guys do, but I wanna see exactly who and what they play. I play...

Bass Guitar
Guitar
Piano
Drums

C4

Yup, I play Keyboard and I play it real well, I was learning Drums about a year ago but Drums are real boring...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I play several.

Bass (Upright)
Trumpet
Trombone
Baritione Horn
Tuba

The last 4 are really just the same instrument just different tones so its really nothing impressive.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I tried the clarinet once but I totally sucked it up.

Come to think of it, I never really got the hang of any of the woodwinds.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
^Lol

And I never got a hang of any of the brass intruments. In band I wanted to play the trumpet but I couldn't blow into it properly, same with all the other brasses.

NooDLE

Reaction score
I've played drums for around 3-4 years. I also know a little bit of keyboard and guitar.

MikeRaw

^^^lmfao peep
Ive played drums since i was about 5(not very good back then) and Ive really got into it since i was nine....I tried guitar for a bit but meh.Anyways just drums for me....

the dark knight

lol at some posts.

mostly piano for me, some times guitar.