Anyone notice Wade has let himself go a bit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anyone notice Wade has let himself go a bit regarding his weight before he got injured he was all toned up but now hes gone a bit flabby. If he wants to take this new role as a bare knuckle fighter gimmick seriously then at least get back in shape

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It is to be expected with such a long injury leave and with that kind of injury. He can't exactly do weight training with a fucked up shoulder.

Reactions: Crayo

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
It is to be expected with such a long injury leave and with that kind of injury. He can't exactly do weight training with a fucked up shoulder.

Crayo said:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Patrik said:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Looks fine to me. Undertaker isn't the most buffed up person, but when he came out he still looked good too. You don't have to be all buffed up, just in good shape.

Stopspot

Reaction score
He doesn't look fat. He still has a large athletic build and a threatening look. And shoulder injuries take a long time to rehabilitate from. Wade has most likely been unable to lift anything with both arms which had any serious weight until just before his in ring return. My grandfather suffered from a similar injury once and it took him close to 7 months to be able to lift properly (he worked with lumberjacking)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
knew you posted when i saw this in latest posts. Wade let himself go? You mean got bigger/isnt a skinny stereotype? Post this about lesnar also please.

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Hes had alot of time off to recover so surely by now he can lift weights. Hes not gonna be taken seriously in this new gimmick with his weight not up to scratch

This is so many kinds of fail.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
you are so disrespectful"!!!!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Weight loss or muscle definition takes time. It is not something that happens just like that. Crayo can vouch for it since he works as a gym instructor.