Anyone interested in contributing to a wrestling website/podcast?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKMGofSOM

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey guys, hoping I posted this in the right spot (if not, sorry!). I'm the owner-operator of the wrestling website Smark Out Moment as well as a featured columnist on Bleacher Report and I'm looking to expand my roster of contributors for my website as well as potentially my podcast, Smack Talk.

There's a ton of things open that I'm hoping to get people to cover, ranging from review/results recaps of the different WWE television shows to different segments about everything under the sun, including a WWE Power Ranking scale, reports on independent wrestling, even reviews of the DVDs and fun stuff with the video games.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in joining the team, please let me know (preferably by sending me an email via the contact form on the website, as it's much easier to keep track of that way).