Anyone in Texas?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Holy crap. I hope these people find a safe place to be during this. I have an aunt and uncle as well as family friends in Texas. Is anyone in Texas right now on the forum? I am not sure if we have anyone in the state or not. Storms like this scare the crap out of me and makes me all the more thankful I don't live near an ocean.
----------------------------------

Also, this guy is a straight up jackass:
sdgsrfg.png

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Holy crap. I hope these people find a safe place to be during this. I have an aunt and uncle as well as family friends in Texas. Is anyone in Texas right now on the forum? I am not sure if we have anyone in the state or not. Storms like this scare the crap out of me and makes me all the more thankful I don't live near an ocean.
----------------------------------

Also, this guy is a straight up jackass:
sdgsrfg.png

I agree with ur last statement. Talk about one rude dude. He apparently doesnt care about Humanity.... :(

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I agree with ur last statement. Talk about one rude dude. He apparently doesnt care about Humanity.... :emoji_slight_frown:
Likely just a hired troll. Either way, such a stupid thing to say.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If there is gonna be a hurricane in TX... I wonder how far the storm will stretch across the US? The rain mainly.
Last year Florida had to be evacuated, Am I right? Thank God I dnt live near oceans...

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I just want to know how do they name all of these hurricanes....

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I hope everybody has a safe place to hide...

Extreme weather is no laughing matter.
I personally sat through a cyclone back
in 2011...

Cyclone Yasi - Wikipedia

And it was the absolute worst...

Sheesh that must have made a mess. I can't imagine being in one of these storms. It is like a tornado... only it is every where.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

If you aren't in Houston, here is a reason to be thankful today.