Anyone here like Soccer/Futbol?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
WM 24 Plans/ Ric Flair HOF

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The city of Orlando is promising WWE officials that they will bend over backwards to help promote WrestleMania 24. Plans are already being formed to promote the event all over the metropolitan area. With revenues in Detroit reaching upwards of $30 million, Orlando is getting extremely anxious.

Speaking of WrestleMania 24, the logo has been officially released. You can check it out here http://www.wrestlingnews.com/1/2/specials/Official_WrestleMania_24_Logo.php

Ric Flair is scheduled to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next year. Officials within WWE are hoping he will help draw people’s interest to the ceremony.

3lions

Reaction score
Taken/HBK? I would LOVE match to take place at Mania next year. But the one match which I want to take place in the next year is Undertaker/Triple H, in a HIAC match. Two HIAC Kins facing off. Priceless.

Anyway, back to the thread, I have read this a few times. The main attraction of the HOF next year will be the induction of Flair. I, for one, would love to see Flair get one last run with the World Title before he retires, although that is highly unlikely. He could even just hold the title for one night, allowing him to cut an emotional speech the next night, announcing his immediate retirement, thus vacating the World Title. That would be a very fitting moment for such a legend.

Great One

Hell, I think Flair should get his OWN championship made for him, which is more prestigious then both the WHC and WWE championship combined, and then be deemed that champion! :D

Axis

I highly doubt that's the logo, seeing as how it's WrestleMania 22's logo with a gold gradiant.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Flair is the personification of HOF few deserve it more than he does. Hope thats its true. If it is then maybe hell become GM of Raw or something who knows

bdogg1

Reaction score
Flair i agree with the way the cameras seemed to be on him alot during the induction cermony during all the speeches.

phantomgerald

I highly doubt that's the logo, seeing as how it's WrestleMania 22's logo with a gold gradiant.

well, it might be fake, but all the WM logos of recent years all look similar to one another

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I started playing again this year. I haven't played since I was younger though. I love it. Do we got anymore soccer players in the house?

The Boondocks

Reaction score
For fun, yes. On a team, no. I'm not a good team player, which is why I excel in collegiate wrestling. But when I'm hanging out with friends at a park, there's always someone who brings the soccer ball, and I always piss people off by hogging the ball. :p

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
For fun, yes. On a team, no. I'm not a good team player, which is why I excel in collegiate wrestling. But when I'm hanging out with friends at a park, there's always someone who brings the soccer ball, and I always piss people off by hogging the ball. :p

Everyone hates a ball hog. :p The coach has been making us run two miles everyday. Yesterday we ran two miles and then another two miles worth of sprints. Our first day it poured down raining right when I started running. I had never been that wet from rain before in my life. Today I ran two miles but luckily it was dry. To bad it was so humid.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I hate goalie. I can't stand sitting back and watching everyone else running out there. I have to get in on the action instead of waiting for the action to come to me.