Anyone having WWE as their goal?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I'm willing to put everything on the line to get to WWE no matter how long i'm away from family, friends i have to reach that dream.

(Offtopic: Oh and i get my gear where the WWE Superstars get their at www.highspots.com so if you're into professional wrestling take a peek at that site.)

I'd love to know if there's anyone who's willing to do everything they can to reach WWE.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I can't say wrestling has ever been much more then a hobby for me. Have you completed your training yet and with whom btw?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
I can't say wrestling has ever been much more then a hobby for me. Have you completed your training yet and with whom btw?

No haven't started yet i've just been purchasing from highspots and i'm going to hit the gym alot before i start training because i really want to look as good as the WWE Superstars.
Then who knows where it'll start maybe at www.ricdrasin.com, he has been a WWE superstar i believe and has met alot of old hall of famers in his videos where he has asked them a couple of questions,
he offers training in Los Angeles and it's at his place i think but it'll cost, i don't really know if he's that good.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's probably best to train up for a bit before you try and get the WWE superstar look because without sounding harsh you'll have to work your independents for at least 3 years before the WWE even look at you. Plus you'll be very fortunate to gain any interest at all. Only the select few get into the WWE. Good luck anyway.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Yes i posted in his thread..good luck to everyone who's trying to pursue a career in professional wrestling.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yes, I have been training for real wrestling, and professional as well, and hitting the gym, as well as playing basketball to maximize my cardio.

I have all my gear already, (for real wrestling), the kind Kurt Angle did in the Olympics. I have also been training for about 6 years now in Coldwater, MI and Battle Creek, MI with a genuine extreme instructor. I'm sure @[seabs] knows him. Dan "The Beast" Severn has been my instructor. For those of you who don't know him, he has been in WWE, MMA, and I believe WCW or WF.

I'll post a video

The Rock vs Dan Severn (WF)

I can't find the site for his battle creek training, but here's where I used to train in Coldwater. It's called "Danger Zone"
http://www.dansevern.com/seminar.shtml

@[Crayo], I'll remember you when I'm famous :D