Anyone excited for Shelton Benjamin?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
I saw the other day he inked a deal with WWE and is injury free now. Id love to see him fued with AJ Styles eventually. Thoughts?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah! I'm pretty excited.

Look at this Smackdown midcard. AJ Styles. Sami Zayn. Kevin Owens. Shelton Benjamin. Tye Dillenger. Chad Gable. Luke Harper. Rusev. Dolph Ziggler. Shinsuke Nakamura.

That's an insane collection of talent. If Smackdown had Raw's main event scene they'd have their best roster in years.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I saw the other day he inked a deal with WWE and is injury free now. Id love to see him fued with AJ Styles eventually. Thoughts?
This is what I've been waiting on! The guy is super athletic, I just don't want them to do him how they have with Apollo Crews. WHY WWE?? WHY??

Last edited:

King Of The World

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
It will be a great add to the SmackDown Live roster with the other talents, not too sure if they will do well with him though, but I'm hoping he doesn't become another waste of talent.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yes, he'd be a great fit in the SmackDown midcard. They've got some good talent.