Anyone ever try Salvia?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
i hear it fucks u up. anyone ever try it? i want some lol... its legal in ohio as of right now i think... it wont be for long tho i think...

MC Rae

Reaction score
I've tried salvia.

It was a weird experience, I was with a few mates and they all turned into cartoons? Every time I looked at one particular person it kept looking as if their face was being drawn by a pencil. Strange.

Yeah, it's legal in the UK (as far as I'm aware), it was a while back when we bought it though... as far as actually taking the stuff, that was a nightmare. It felt like my lungs were going to collapse, harsh, plus it tasted STRONGLY like salt and wood LOL.

So in terms of salvia's effects = good, the actual taking process = bad.

Christian

Reaction score
It gets pretty crazy. You have to light it with a high power lighter and if youre smoking it out of a bowl you might want to use a screen in it. If youre smoking it out of a bong you should be alright.

But yeah, I've smoked it three times. The first time we mixed it with some bud because we didn't have a screen, it didn't work out too well. The second time we smoked it I was with my friends Mike and Will, well Will would not shut the fuck up for like 30 minutes so I didn't even get the full effect. A few months (6-7?) after that happened, me and Mike's older brother Chris were at a party and he found the Salvia that we had smoked previously in his lil glove that he puts his weed and shit in.

So we lit it up in his bong, I ripped the fuck out of it. Hell yeah it was nasty, it was pretty crazy, I don't remember much from right after I smoked it. BUT I do remember this, I was going home probably 30 minutes later (another hit for the road) and I pulled in my neighborhood and I saw a roadblock IN my fucking neighborhood! It was right in front of this girl Nicoles house. I was like NO FUCKING WAY! I have weed on me! I am so fucked. I saw like 3 cop cars with their lights on and like 5 or 6 cops walking around and standing there. So I keep driving to go through the road block, and when I get like 20 feet from them.. They all disappeared.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^ya thats what im getting. getting it for tomorrow i think...

i know this kid who smoked a whole eight of it and spent 2 and a half hours chasing a leprechaun..

lol at the cartoon friends MC rae

Enigma22

Reaction score
he smoked a whole eighth of it tho and ur only supposed to take a hit... and im sure he was exaggerating somewhat atleast...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
i took a salvia trip once...
i thought it was weed at first because it was rolled into a blunt.
my friend told me it was salvia and i had no clue what it was.
so i smoked it (which was stupid) and after like 15 seconds, i looked at a tree and it had a face at it laughing at me.
i looked at my friend and it looked like his face was all bloody and shit lol...
i was trippin balls and i was out for like 30 minutes.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol the more i hear about it the more i want it...

plus its good for u... it helps ur insight, helps ur self confidence, helps ur eyesight somehow too... and some other stuff

Enigma22

Reaction score
so what are u trying to say anyways lol?

ok i think i was wrong about the eyesight tho... my friend told me that one...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's not self-confidence, its lack of inhibition. There is a huge difference. My point is be careful.

Enigma22

Reaction score
oo well i know... im only plannin on doing it once or twice... i rarely smoke anything... i just quit smokin black and milds recently...