Anyone enjoy Miz at all during his reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm definitely in the minority who actually enjoyed his title reign, he had some great segments which showcased how good he was on the mic.

That being one of them. He out shined Rock/Cena in one too in my opinion, and was just entertaining to watch. I know I'll get shat on for that, but did anyone else enjoy it?

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
From a match perspective no but from the promos he was quite entertaining.I enjoyed him dressing up as The Rock. His gimmick was kind of fresh then but its so stale now. Still he did not deserve the title yet alone the length of his run.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Of course man, that feud with Lawler follow by his Wrestlemania main event was the GOAT moments of all time. Much better then Mr. Perfect's IC title reign.

Reactions: CM Punk

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I loved Miz's title reign, probably because Miz was my favorite before he got it. His promos were crazy good.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
His mic work was gold at times, matches were meh but not as bad as some make out. His TLC with Lawler was decent as were his matches with Orton bar the clusterfuck end in the tables match plus the FCA with Jomo. The biggest issue I had was the booking up to and including his feud with Cena, they made him too contrasting making everyone look shit.

Miz went from a loudmouth who wasn't able to beat a 30 year (probably more) vet in Lawler which kind of fit his look I suppose, he was the guy who should get his ass whooped every week but slimed away. Then he went on to dominate the most dominant force the company has seen in the past 10 years in Cena just to fit the John Cena arc.

Miz - Looks like shit as he couldn't beat Lawler but suddenly can top Cena like he hasn't prepared for the Lawler matches.
Cena - Get's whooped repeatedly by a guy who couldn't even beat a 90 year old peado.
WWE - Has been dominated by Cena who can't beat the guy who can't beat the old man.

How to fix it is simple, if you want Miz as the fluke champion have Cena dominate him every week before losing the big Mania match via Rockbottom or have him dominate Lawler as the arrogant shit and make us doubt Lawler has it any more then win clean against Cena, Rock can get his shit in after if needs must.

acailler

Reaction score
I've never enjoyed him. Everything seems SO forced.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Enjoyed his title reign. It was a lot of fun seeing a new main eventer who felt like he belonged there.

Don't think his ring-work was as bad as people say, but as Seabs said the booking was a big mess. He needed a credibility-building big win instead of being the paper champion that can't beat shit. Lets please take that booking out behind the barn. But on the positive side he was such a heat magnet that he's a huge reason Alex Riley's still over to this date, and isn't that what matters?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was a nice reign, he worked well in promos and the matches were decent mostly.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Of course man, that feud with Lawler follow by his Wrestlemania main event was the GOAT moments of all time. Much better then Mr. Perfect's IC title reign.
Oh man, I am so angry at this comment, grrrrrr, anger, malice, frustration. My blood is boiling, this is bold shit!

:pity1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Miz's time as US Champ/Mr. Money in the Bank >> His WWE Title run