Anyone Else Think

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
That there are too many uncanny similarities between Dolph Ziggler and Billy Gunn?

He looks almost alike,and his entrance and ring demeanour are very similar,I think Zigglers character was possibly modelled on Billy Gunn,anyone agree ?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
5aa90741c6ddfc9eb2103d6e129feb0a.jpg

BILLY GUN IS DOLPH'S DAD!

:dawg:

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
5aa90741c6ddfc9eb2103d6e129feb0a.jpg

BILLY GUN IS DOLPH'S DAD!

:dawg:

I've just done a search on wiki on both wrestlers profiles and neither mention a father/son connection,in fact Billy Gunns real name is Monty Sopp........and Zigglers name is Nick Nemeth,so I don't think that's correct unless he's his love child,he is however a dead ringer for Gunn.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph is an illegitimate child conceived in the early 80's between Billy Gunn and Linda McMahon. When Vince found out he didn't want anyone to discover this so the baby was adopted my Mr and Mrs Nemeth. When Nick was 18 he was told about his biological parents and decided that he wanted to include them in his life, which is when he got interested in wrestling.

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Troll lmao ^

They definitely look alike but I actually relate Dolph Zigglers ring style more towards Shawn Michaels than Billy.

Thanks for you reply Crayo,the child above must've wrote his reply in his school break.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm still annoyed with Billy for what he done to that tough enough competitor.

What did he do Crayo?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm trying to find the video but I can't. He was incredibly rough with one of them in the ring, like properly kicking him in the face and stuff. The guy was like in tears during the fight but held it together to finish. After it he was incredibly shaken up on the side rope and afterwards like in the meetings they have he was in tears. It was just a shock really.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm trying to find the video but I can't. He was incredibly rough with one of them in the ring, like properly kicking him in the face and stuff. The guy was like in tears during the fight but held it together to finish. After it he was incredibly shaken up on the side rope and afterwards like in the meetings they have he was in tears. It was just a shock really.

That wasn't Billy Gunn. That was Bob Holly destroying Matt Capotelli

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They look similar but that's about it. Dolph >>> Billy Gunn in every way imaginable, and I liked Billy Gunn.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Screw you Crayo, for mixing Hardcord Holli with Mr. Ass. I'll put my Billy Gunn avatar back up soon.

--

But they do look alike, but not in the ring. As stated earlier, Ziggler is more of and HBK, awesome selling, good worker and can make anyone look good.