Anyone else notice?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

There's no moderators for The Wrestling and General sections.

Evil Austin

Yeh this was explained in the Site feedback section a few days ago. The admins feel with the new promtion of about four Super Mods they don't need those Wrestling section mods. And Admins + Super Mods can take care of those sections including others.

That there isn't need for random people to be mods when that job can be done by someone else who already has the power to do so.

Wrestling Station

because Kaedon has become a supermod. TNA, be afraid :shifty:

MikeRaw

Evil Austin basically summed it up. Kaedon, SP and Peep were promoted to s-mod, and they go in those sections to at least check them out frequently anyway. And the entire s-mod/admin squad can handle those sections without limiting one guy to it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kaedon told me his favourite WWE show was iMPACT! :shifty:

Evil Austin

I never did understand why they spelt Impact with a lower case i but with everything else capital letters, makes no sense.

C4

Our Staff has definitely improved over the months.

I remember a time when this forum was full of assholes and 90% of them were staff members.

Zarhan

Reaction score
lol ....... the asshole are us ? :p thanks ;) thats predy fun to heard of a senior member :p Nahh joke. Serieusly it was like this ! how much time ago ?¸

CT Styles

lolwut?

There was a period of time (which is arguably still going) where everyone hated Mr. C4, here. Thus, he's implying that everyone was an asshole in this certain period of time.

C4

By the way, I'm talking of the era when Truth was moderator of the WWE section.