Anyone else enjoy this segment?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Instead of the good old "let's bring up really old videos" cliché, I thought I'd post a relatively modern segment which I thoroughly enjoyed. Sure it had the legend Piper in it but hey, Riley & Miz looked golden.

On that same night Austin put Miz and Riley over in his speech too. This is how legends should be booked.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Piper is such a F**king boss on the mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Farooq

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Your threads will never go unanswered as long as you've got me sweetie.

also, wish they would book riley like this again or atleast give him some fucking air time. Seriously. the guys awesome. back when 'Cena'? was going to face a mystery opponent, they showed a silhouette to represent his opponent, and people thought 'dude! that looks like Riley!' and he trended on twitter. Also a couple weeks back when big show attacked him he went no 1 on twitter (only number 1 on the night?)

Reactions: Farooq and Crayo

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Completely agree Riley has the potential to become one of the top faces in WWE but tbh i prefer him as a heel Riley/Miz tag team could be exactly what is needed to revive the tag team division. I would mark like hell if Riley ever won a match on Raw or Smackdown again, far too good to be jobbing on Superstars to Jinder friggin Mahal! :facepalm1:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Did i read a post that said wwe contacted loads of old wrestlers for the 1000th raw or something?

Maybe he will make an appearance

Reactions: Farooq

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Vince McMahon said:
Did i read a post that said wwe contacted loads of old wrestlers for the 1000th raw or something?

Maybe he will make an appearance

Yeah, he probably will appear. Not sure why they're all coming to the 1000th RAW, hopefully it's not celebration #1232323 for how good WWE used to be lmao. I kid.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah, he probably will appear. Not sure why they're all coming to the 1000th RAW, hopefully it's not celebration #1232323 for how good WWE used to be lmao. I kid.

I hope so, just recently i really enjoyed Piper and D-Bry's segment on Smackdown so looking forward to seeing him again. :yes:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Another example of why everyone should question the WWE best mic of all time. Piper = boss.

Another example of why everyone should question the WWE best mic of all time. Piper = boss.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Piper is the best on the stick for sure. The segment was pretty good. Too bad that WWE booking legends correctly is rare... Roddy could train people on how to deliver promos though, that's true.