Anyone else catch Smackdown this week?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If you didn't then go out of your way to check it out because it was a great episode. First of all Kane cut possibly the best promo of his career and in my biased opinion one of the best promos in the past few years. Excellent promo that got the storyline of Undertaker being removed across and really built Kane back up as a contender and as a serious threat yet again.

He was a regular throughout the show aswell hunting down other wrestlers in the back trying to find out if they attacked the Undertaker. He was also in the mainevent battle royal which was a good match and I really enjoyed the final exchanges between Rey Mysterio and Kane. Some good reversals throughout and the finish was believable. I would have liked to see Kane win it but I can't have it all my way.

There were also a couple of good midcard matches plus a newer tag team, Archer and Hawkins was part of the show which was a nice addition.