Anyone actually a fan of the supershow concept?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Everyone including me so far that I have seen agree that the supershow complex is one of the most frustrating things about the current RAW. What's your opinion of it?

Daud

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't really like it, but i think it's okay atm but after the draft they should just quit this supershow unless it's something special and three hours..

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not surprised to be honest Zamo lol.

So the majority are against it.

Just because the majority are against it that shouldn't mean that I should just go ahead and lie along with the others that it's awful. No. I personally like it.

Reactions: SpaceR

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I didn't say you should. I said I'm not surprised you like it, then went on to confirm my original statement that the majority are against it. It baffles me why WWE keep it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Just because the majority are against it that shouldn't mean that I should just go ahead and lie along with the others that it's awful. No. I personally like it.

lmao really? You think the majority are lying about not liking the supershow and secretly love it? What would anyone have to gain by saying they don't like the supershow if they in fact did like it?

You baffle me with your reasoning

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What else can they do?
Lets say it's after Wrestlemania, what match card could they book without using the Smackdown roster?

-Truth/Kofi vs Dolph/Swagger
-Santino vs Miz
-Some Divas crap
-CM Punk vs Kane
-Ryder vs Otunga
-Cena vs Jericho

Unless you throw in Brodus Clay or the NXT guys, all you can do is have random combinations of these guys, and that will get really stale, really fast. The Supershow is keeping the show fresher, at least.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think you are forgetting about the draft?

but if what you were saying were true, it just means they should end the Blue brand split like Seabs said

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
No, I'm not forgetting about it. But will WWE really gut Smackdown to add that many more superstars to the Raw roster?

Love the brand split, so they can spotlight more talent.
But if they won't spotlight said talent, then why even bother? (as Seabs said)

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I HATE IT! We need to get that sign that said "Raw Isn't WAR"! AS THE SUPERSHOW FUCK SUCK!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
SUPERSHOW! FUCK SUCKS!
SUPERSHOW! FUCK SUCKS!
SUPERSHOW! FUCK SUCKS!