Anybody Getting Stimulus Yet?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I have no idea when Obama's releasing these Stimulus checks. I been hearing May, but no idea when in May. Has anybody gotten anything yet? I'm wondering when to start looking? With me out of work right now I could really use it.

Kizza

Our Prime Minister has been releasing $900 bucks to each person who pays tax. So both my parents got 900.

MikeRaw

Considering the majority of American members on here are fat teens, and people like me, in Canada, don't get it, I doubt anyone here will have the slightest clue, lol.

the dark knight

ok that made me lol. examples? i think i get the idea i just want it stuck.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
RKO Legacy, that was from last year.

Anyway, the only thing I found that says we are getting money says they should be sent out this month, but I've only seen that on one site.

Kizza

fat in general, not just teens.

@ kizza:....they pay 900 to whoever pays taxes so BOTH your parents got..900?

Yeah, they had seperate tax returns, and it ends up being 900 to each parent, and I think there was something about an additional 900 for each child as well. I would have been eligible if I had worked last year, but I don't effectively pay tax, as I get it back at the end of the financial year I believe.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Our Prime Minister has been releasing $900 bucks to each person who pays tax. So both my parents got 900.

Yeah so now we have to pay like 60,000,000-70,000,000 back. :smilie4: