Any Three Days Grace Fans?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I saw these guys live last night and they were absolutely incredible. They are my second favorite band and were playing in Jersey so I had to go. My favorite songs are Animal I Have Become, Get Out Alive, Home, Riot, and Wake Up. I love them because they can go every style from pumping you up for something or helping you while your really depressed. They are super talented and it was crazy when Adam the lead singer started freestyling the first verse of Lose Yourself to the Home instrumental. It blew me away and I couldn't believe it. I recorded some of it, but when Riot went on. I got way too crazy and couldn't hold it no more. So let me know if any of you guys like them, there really talented.