Any Psych fans out there?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I know the show ended late last year but I'm just getting around to watching it, been slightly binge watching the past two weeks. It's a pretty solid show, a little bit cheesy at some points but it definitely I definitely see why people around here found entertainment in it. I like how it's pretty much a dramedy in the form of a cop/detective TV show.

Essentially it's about an over observant mind in the main character that leads to him being able to process information around the room in sort of a photographic memory type deal. In order to find jobs in detective work he started to use weird antics in order to pose as being a psychic who undergoes weird episodes of random words or actions which slowly but surely fooled the department into believing he was an actual psychic detective.

0c87aa11c0ab408d87d7196b84310a81.jpg

Just got to an episode with John Cena in it, didn't know any WWE superstars appeared on it however I should've expected it seeing as the star James Roday was a special guest on RAW at one point in the past few years and also it being a USA show opened the gate for it. Apparently there's like 4 or 5 that have been on at some point I guess 6 if you count the Bella Twins as two :)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Psych ended? Didn't know. Loads of wwe stars guest starred in it though. Don't know how you missed that. :p
WWE always promoted the shit out of it.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Psych ended? Didn't know. Loads of wwe stars guest starred in it though. Don't know how you missed that. :p
WWE always promoted the shit out of it.
Yeah it ended after season 8, I'm only on season 4 and still find a good amount of entertainment in it I guess I'll have to wait and see for my final thoughts. Haha idk I always saw the promotions I just never really put two in two together I thought it was just the producers of Psych giving a kickback to WWE to help promote a fellow USA show. This is my kind of show though I'm not quite sure how I didn't start watching it until a few weeks ago it feels like something I would watch during first run.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I have a good idea on how it is, so I'll probably give it a chance in a few weeks/months.