Any NBA fans? Lin vs Rubio tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've loved watching the Knicks play these last few games with Lin running the show. I loved him when he was with the Warriors (my favorite team) and was sad when we cut him to sign DeAndre Jordan to an offer sheet (which the Clippers matched) so we were just shit out of luck. You can't help but to root for the guy IMO. Nobody could have seen this explosion coming. 38 points last night against the Lakers, and now Lin-amania is running wild. Rubio is the other most hyped player in the league this season, so seeing them square off tonight should be great!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Game is 8:00 Eastern. I'll be watching it on my lap top since it's not on nationally, I can help you guys out if you need one

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I'm a huge NBA fan, it's my favorite sports league in the world. Ever. Magic and Lakers, my teams.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
JoeRulz said:
I'm a huge NBA fan, it's my favorite sports league in the world. Ever. Magic and Lakers, my teams.

Bulls and Knicks. Knicks only cuz of Jeremy Lin. He is fucking awesome and funny. Or else Bulls over Magic any day and next year Howard will come to da Bulls!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lakers got the shit Lin'd out of them last night

ac3bd15e0fbc0d7d3793a710fcb05e0d.jpg

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Yeah, LAL got pwned last night.

Btw, I cannot understand how someone loves the club only bcuz of one player.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well my team will always be the Warriors, but I root for certain teams in the playoffs (because Golden State never makes it) just because of one player. Last year I was rooting hard for Dallas throughout the playoffs just because of Dirk

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I was referring to the Thewindyfan's post. And yeah, I was marking out when DIRK pwned the shit out of those Heat bitches.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He's a Bulls fan it seems, he's just caught up in the Linsanity (can't blame him)

It's crazy to think that a week ago, literally 7 days, most NBA fans didn't have a clue who he was and now he is the fastest rising star in sports period. It's Linconceivable, really

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Games in a few minutes. Lmk if you need a way to watch it