Any ideas for a gift?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Conc3pt

Reaction score
I have a really great friend whose sweet 16 is coming up. Not sure what to give her really. I don't want to be a little douche who just gives cash/gift cards. But I don't really want to give anything really intimate (jewelery in general). Looking to spend somewhere around the $80-$100 range, but if it costs a bit more, I still consider it.

Any ideas?

phantomgerald

Hmm, get her a novelty gift. Something funny. I gave a friend a lamp with the dick as the switch. Find something like that.

Reaction score
You obviously dont know her well enough to get her someting meaningful. Do you think we know what she'd like, we don't know anything about her.

If you're really struggling to get her something, get her a stuffed animal/bear. Girls usually seem to like that.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Stuffed animals are OK. Maybe one of those gift sets that have the shower gel/lotion/body spray/perfume. Flowers are nice. It's kinda hard to say since you really didn't give us much to go on. If youre looking to spend that much money, I say get a big teddy bear holding the basket of lotion etc. and the flowers in the other hand. All the bases covered that way, and I know I'd be pleased with that.

Travis40

Okay....in my own experience of not knowing what people want....get the one thing that will make anyone happy.....money, just give her $100 and you don't have to go around buying crap. Maybe give her a card and maybe a stuffed animal maybe. But yeah, let her go buy something that she wants. Money is ALWAYS the way to go.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
If it wasn't a Chick i'd tell you to do what i did to my friend.

Get the biggest box you can find and stick a brick in it :)

If i had to be serious get her Jewellery, it may score some Brownie points and we all know the way to every womans heart is through jewellery :D

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
since your from NY i'd say get a scarf, hat and some gloves/mittens. she could use those.