Playstation Any good custom CAW creators here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
I'm just looking for a good CAW creator, as I've been trying to create my own for a while to no avail and would like to do my career and online at least once with my own idea, it's just the body morphing and attire I would as I have a gimmick and moveset idea already. Any help would be appreciated.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I'm a fairly good caw creator, only problem is that I'm on XBox. If you're fine with that I can make something and send you the formula so you can remake it

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
I'm a fairly good caw creator, only problem is that I'm on XBox. If you're fine with that I can make something and send you the formula so you can remake it

I wouldn't mind that, have you got any screenshots of any CAWs you've already made though?

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind that, have you got any screenshots of any CAWs you've already made though?
I'm not sure how the quality of the pictures came out, but here are some things I've done
1502998648413_by_pantsgod-dbke6u4.png