Any Fucking Idea, How To Speed This Up?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Fucking bullshit is what it has turned out to be:

8ca3921675.png

I don't think I'm allowed to post the actual link, just tell me how to fucking speed this up because I want to implement it in less than 5 hours.

Beer Money Army

you click these button altogether ctrl + alt + delete .. and it should work

Rell

Reaction score
Torrent?

They can be that way, it once took me almost two days to download an episode of Entourage, which was like 350mb

PeepShow

LMAO.gif

That's what my Utorrent looks like after about 10 hrs of DLing a wrestling PPV. :eek:

So I think you should just chill.

C4

It's showing some progress, from 5Mb to 12Mb in 2 hours... :shock:

This is really a fucking disaster, shitty torrents and TDK says they work just about perfectly..

Rell

Reaction score
Torrents are virus prone because of all the pirated material. Movie, and mp3 files are usually fine, but better safe than sorry :evil: :evil:

C4

I downloaded 3Ds max via a torrent from &&&&& and it was downloading perfectly but now this one is giving me a headache, damn!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Just press the cancel button and it will work.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Thats nice and no.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The only way to speed up torrents is to look for ones with a high seeder to low leecher ratio. If there are more people downloading it than there are people hosting it and uploading it it's gonna be slow.

the dark knight

quit overreacting, tool. torrents have always worked perfectly to me. there are millions of torrents out there, learn to pick good ones from reliable sites.

im out