Any Aston Villa supporters?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Owen

Jobber
Reaction score
Is anyone a Aston Villa fan on this forum? I am woop woop.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Another villain here... we've just had a fantastic season, haven't we? Fuck Lerner, man...

Reactions: Owen

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I support Liverpool. Lost 1-0 to Villareall (dunno how you spell it.) in the Europa League..... however, we're gonna smash them at Anfield just like we did to Dortmund.

Oh yeah, have fun in the championship.

• Haha

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Another villain here... we've just had a fantastic season, haven't we? Fuck Lerner, man...

I think he stopped giving a shit when Villa started finishing in the top ten. That was when he should of got out and made money, but obviously he's going to be losing money and he's going to drive the club to the ground if he doesn't get out quickly. Like Wigan perhaps, yet no matter how much money Lerner pumps in to Villa it'll still fail mainly due to him. If I were Lerner, sell it to a Chinese Business man, maybe even someone else from the east; but nobody from Europe or America.