Antonio Cesaro and Aksana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Last night, on Smackdown, Antonio broke up with Aksana in FIVE different languages. :pity:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Aksana's single? Seems I will go comfort my fellow European.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Aksana's single? Seems I will go comfort my fellow European.

WWE+Diva+Aksana+Without+Make-Up.jpg

:eww:

Stopspot

Reaction score
would still bang. Either she'd have to have make up on or a paper bag. I'm sure Rhodes has a ton I can borrow

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
would still bang. Either she'd have to have make up on or a paper bag. I'm sure Rhodes has a ton I can borrow

I preferred her blonde.
Aksana-4.png

Stopspot

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
I preferred her blonde.
Aksana-4.png

She's Lithuanian of course she would look better blonde. One of the countries known to export mail order brides.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I would just seriously pass on Askana I don't know why, she just doesn't do it for me. :cry:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I lol'd when he broke up with her :win: such a boss

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Wow! Wait!

You mean she doesn't look as hot when she's not made-up with her hair done just right and the lighting is fluorescent?

Brilliant deduction, Watson.

wk

Reactions: Snowman1

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Wow! Wait!

You mean she doesn't look as hot when she's not made-up with her hair done just right and the lighting is fluorescent?

Brilliant deduction, Watson.

wk

This made me lol, so hard. :dawg:

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:urm: She doesn't do anything for me-but I also don't go like that either-VERY STRAIGHTARROW"
Yes, I think he's smart. I like it that he can speak 5 different languages-me I can speak 3 and currently learning 2 more-I speak my native tongue English,I speak Sign Language, and also SPANISH.
Currently learning GERMAN and CHINESE-German because my mom's side of the family descends from Germany and most of my family speaks a little bit of German-so I want to eventually surprise them with being able to say something in German.
Chinese because I have adopted chinese sisters and brothers that work in a chinese restaurant I attend sometimes and they are trying to help teach me chinese so that we can talk in chinese with each other.

So I like it that he's smart,I just don't like the way he dumped Aksana,just like DB did with AJ-it was just plain mean. But I wouldn't mind him tagging up with Punk-he's not too bad of an athlete,and who knows?maybe Punk can teach him a little more cool wrestling moves-let's see what he's got" when the time comes.