Antagonistic barbs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Since the late 80´s, wrestlers have taken it upon themselves to verbally assault people, even their loved ones, to electrify the atmosphere and make the fans excited for what´s to come. I tried to create the shoot thread, but apparently that didn´t work, so, if I could please have a second chance to create something better and a little more feisty, I could weave a more interesting thread. Let me see...

´Future mothers of wrestling, listen up: there´s one part of the woman´s body that´s flat, and for you, it´s not going to be flat all the time. You´re gonna find out what swollen is all about, because by the time you enter your second trimester of pregnancy, everything´s gonna be swollen until the end of the year and you can forget about your sex lives, your gyyms and your pretty dresses, cos they won´t fit into your lives. While you´re going through all that, the other girls are gonna be out there wrestling, earning fame and fortune and you´re gonna have to miss out. They´re gonna be ahead of you and when the time comes to go back, you´re gonna be up against more experienced opposition.´

Please, let loose here, share with us your antagonistic thoughts. Let this be a thread to express your inner fire. I am just one voice, one of many.