Another WWE Diva Turns Heel, Laurinaitis Update, WWE in OH, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- WWE Superstar Sheamus will be appearing at the Cricket store on South Dixie in Vandalia, Ohio, September 19th at 5pm.

- WWE’s shop website has released new Superstar koozies and freezer mugs.

- WWE’s sitdown video interviews continue on their website with a new storyline interview with John Laurinaitis, who plays up the heel role.

- WWE Diva Natalya made a heel turn on last night’s SmackDown, attacking AJ Lee after defeating her. Natalya then spoke: “Beth Phoenix, I’m with you sister. The days of the cute, perky little princesses are over!”

Beth Phoenix wrote the following to Natalya, who was trending on Twitter: “Hello @NatbyNature. Nice to see you not holding back. I have a lot to say about this. #Pinupstrong”

Natalya then responded: “@TheBethPhoenix pin up strong- all day long… Sister sister! Sisters of destruction for life