Another wrestler lashes out at The Rock (Get ready to laugh!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Rellik which is Killer backwards, had this to say in a Pittsburgh late night show, "The Rock ain't shit, While he is "acting" were Wrestling!, We cross the line, cause it's real damn Real! I didn't get my name Rellik (which is Killer backwards), off of Hollywood but because I break bodies! So don't give him respect! Give me respect!"

Source: Wrestlenews

Discuss :shifty:

Wrestling Station

That "nobody" who is named as Rellik is hitting at a well known name just to make his name more familiar.. Cheap bastard.

C4

LoL, What's wrong with the Superstars of today? Are they jealous of The Rock appearing at the induction ceremony or what? There is nothing wrong in working with Hollywood and at the same time Wrestling or at least saying that they love "sports entertainment"

I mean, every major superstar has worked in movies and wrestled. Go back to the 1980's and early 90's! Hogan was making movies and wrestling! But in this case, The Rock isn't even wrestling at the moment. He made himself known long before he started making movies so The "Killer" can't really say that The Rock is popular because of movies... this guy is just trying to get some attention imo!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
See, I agreed with what Cena said seeing as Cena is a "movie star" and still wrestles. But this guy, he has no idea how hard it may be to juggle both, so he shouldn't be able to say shit.