Kayfabe Another triple Threat?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*We come from commercial break and Michael Kelly's music immediately hits*

*After the fallout of the triple threat match Michael is standing at the ramp, wearing his usual weekly ring gear. He sports sunglasses due to a black eye and a limp from the insane triple threat match at the PPV. An angry snarl comes upon his face as he limps down into the ring and grabs a mic. He closes his eyes in disgust and begins to speak.*

Michael Kelly: I'm not here to piss and moan about what happened back at the 02. I'm here to congratulate the guys that did this to me. *pointing at his black eye* In my long and extensive tenure in japan, I have never and I mean never had such a quick, and hard hitting match. We had an amazing match and we were part of the absolute, and without a doubt match of the night. As you all can see, I was pushed to my *takes a deep breath and in a angry grunt* limit.

*Michael Kelly Clearly angry and uneasy, paces back and forth(in pain), in the middle of the ring while brushing his hair up and down in uneasiness. His usually quaffed hair is rather messy from all of the brushing back and forth.. He looks down camera 1 and continues.*

Michael Kelly: Then, and only then does Management, the gm, or whoever the hell decide*in an obnoxiously, inaccurate english accent* “Ooo, lets put our injured star in another *grinding his teeth* grueling, pain inducing triple threat match. It'll draw ratings.” I'll tell you one that's gonna get drawn, blood. When I'm done with you two thats the only thi.......

Last edited:

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
*We come from commercial break and Michael Kelly's music immediately hits

*After the fallout of the triple threat match Michael is standing at the ramp, wearing his usual weekly ring gear. He sports sunglasses due to a black eye and a limp from the insane triple threat match at the PPV. An angry snarl comes upon his face as he limps down into the ring and grabs a mic. He closes his eyes in disgust and begins to speak.*

Michael Kelly: I'm not here to piss and moan about what happened back at the 02. I'm here to congratulate the guys that did this to me. *pointing at his black eye* In my long and extensive tenure in japan, I have never and I mean never had such a quick, and hard hitting match. We had an amazing match and we were part of the absolute, and without a doubt match of the night. As you all can see, I was pushed to my *takes a deep breath and in a angry grunt* limit.

*Michael Kelly Clearly angry and uneasy, paces back and forth(in pain), in the middle of the ring while brushing his hair up and down in uneasiness. His usually quaffed hair is rather messy from all of the brushing back and forth.. He looks down camera 1 and continues.*

Michael Kelly: Then, and only then does Management, the gm, or whoever the hell decide*in an obnoxiously, inaccurate english accent* “Ooo, lets put our injured star in another grinding his teeth grueling, pain inducing triple threat match. It'll draw ratings.” I'll tell you one that's gonna get drawn, blood. When I'm done with you two thats the only thi.......

*Yuri Black's music hits*

Yuri Black: Cut the damn music, I said cut it, cut it now!
*Music cuts, whilst Yuri is stroking his beard*
Yuri Black:
So, let me get this right, Mr. R Kelly, before you start singing along to ignition, I'd like to stop where you're at. So, you have your fair share of oppurtunities, as you had a match at the PPV. But failed to deliver, you failed to succeed in such winnings. Like come on! I thought I saw a bit of myself in you, but I was wrong. Want to know why I was wrong?
*Pauses to walk in the middle of the ring standing face to face with Michael Kelly*
Yuri Black:
Because you lost! Now, getting back to the main subject, you think for a fact, that you can defeat me, let alone in a one on one but in a triple threat match? Also not to forget, you claim you are "Injured".
*Takes a deep breath*
Yuri Black: You don't know me, none of you people know me! I am, what is known as pure talent, I am to be known as one of the future's greatest in this company. I AM.....

@James the kidd @Regdegington

Reactions: M Kells

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
Michael Kelly: NOTHING!!! You.....Are..........Nothing. You wanna talk about comparisons? You wanna talk about the future? When we talk about future we need to speak loud and clear about one person. That person is The Chosen One, Me, Michael Frickin Kelly. When you step in the ring with a wrestling aficionado of my caliber *smiling* you come out a different man. Now if for better or for worse, I certainly can't tell you that.*smirking* What I can tell you is your destiny is right around the corner, and your destiny.... Is my destiknee.* takes a step back from yuri and smirks*

*Michael kelly smiling confidently despite the bum leg and black eye. A crowd member yells out at Michael Kelly "Are you even hurt?!" He points at the crowd member and his friends and spits toward their way.*

*Facing the crowd, Michael Kelly now yelling out to the crowd*
Michael Kelly:Hey!! I am hurt ok?!
*Michael Kelly, staring at Yuri black with anger and utter disgust*

Michael Kelly:Yuri, Mr. Black, you will finally understand why I am someone you, and these idiots who pay to watch me, should never make comparisons. I am both alpha and omega to you inferior scum.The moment will click when you're in the ring, you've got your gear on , you're all warmed up, and then my music hits.

*Michael Kelly looks past Yuri Black and points at the ramp.*

Michael Kelly: As for that no good, good for nothing, goody two shoes, James the kidd, I've got but one thing to say. This company, this business, is a mans business. Kids have no business sticking their noses where they don't belong, where they can be broken. So you can go back to your playground and stay there or you can face me, get dropped where you stand and face your destiny, my destiknee.

*Michael Kelly rolls under the ropes and limps up the ramp*

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yuri Black: Don't you walk away, you think you're so superior?! Just because you have a little bruise under your eye doesn't mean you are a warrior in that ring. Maybe go to the medical centre, get that eye checked and take a look, take a god damn look on who the hell you are talking to! You've got a big mouth as do I, but I myself can back it up...
*Pushes hair back*
Yuri Black:
Now, you listen here, and this also goes to this "James the kidd" guy, who might I add has had made no say in this situation, I assume he is worried that he is facing what I like to call "greatness". Once we have our match, there's only going to be one hand raised, and that is.....

Reactions: M Kells
Reaction score
James the Kidd music hits
James: Man that hurt
Crowds laughed
James: I love how you guys thank that just because your the "Bad Guys" means that I am a nobody.
Crowd chants No!
James: I'm here each and every week to give the people the joy of their life. And that's why they come to my playground because the know when the see James the Kidd they are gonna have a good time.And that's why I'm putting you bullies are gonan be in detention.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
James the Kidd music hits
James: Man that hurt
Crowds laughed
James: I love how you guys thank that just because your the "Bad Guys" means that I am a nobody.
Crowd chants No!
James: I'm here each and every week to give the people the joy of their life. And that's why they come to my playground because the know when the see James the Kidd they are gonna have a good time.And that's why I'm putting you bullies are gonan be in detention.
Yuri Black: Listen here James! don't come out and think you're Mr. Superman. You are far from! I've not seen you perform as good as what I can, heck I'll even compliment that jackass over there, even he is more efficient and relevant than you!
*Crowd boos*
Yuri Black:
Ah shut it! I've had enough with the both of you, wasting my time when I could be making money by showing off my talents. You Mr. Superman, watch out, because I'm the kryptonite!
*Yuri Black drops the microphone and leaves the arena with chants full of boos*

Reactions: James the kidd

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Michael Kelly stops yuri , stares at james up the ramp and walks up the ramp some more towards James the kidd*
Michael Kelly: We can talk about, superman, batman, captain underpants, any superhero you want! Come tonight, when I'm looking into the eyes of both of you, you're gonna be wishing for batman or superman to come and save you. James the fans can love you, at the end of the day they will never lead you towards victory. You're just like them, too stupid to see the bigger picture, and that picture reads "The chosen one victorious, 2 superstars rushed to the nearest medical facility".

*Michael kelly smiles at James and stares at yuri, never breaking eye contact, all while leaving to the back*

Reactions: James the kidd