SPOILER! Another Top Star Leaving TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
There's been a lot of speculation about Austin Aries leaving TNA as his contract reportedly expires with Sunday's Slammiversary pay-per-view and now we know he is on his way out.

At tonight's Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando, Aries wrestled his final match with the company, at least for now, against Rockstar Spud and lost. The stipulation was that if Aries won, he got to take the "Rockstar" from Spud's name but if Spud won, Aries had to leave TNA.

The match was said to be very exciting and should air on the July 29th or August 5th episode.

Source

Would love to see A Double in NXT, LUG or NJPW... Or wherever he decides to go.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There must be so much chaos going on back there, even more than we know about.

I know the talent is pissed off at not being told anything that's going on. I'm sure many haven't been paid, and clearly you can make more money on the indies now without being locked into exclusivity. 10 people gone from a already shallow roster, don't see how they were able to make it through the TV Taping. Losing both Aries and Spud are deathblows to this roster.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well, it would be great to see Austin Aries back in ROH. Though I would hope that WWE would snag him as well.