Another sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike1989

Reaction score
csakisjesse.png

E-Fed sig, thoughts?

PeepShow

Nice simple sig. The flowing of it looks nice and it's blended well together. The background is a nice light color, however I don't know I would have used the pink at the bottom of the text. Don't really see the point. Nice job though.

Wrestling Station

Nice simple sig. The flowing of it looks nice and it's blended well together. The background is a nice light color, however I don't know I would have used the pink at the bottom of the text. Don't really see the point. Nice job though.
I dont agree about one thing. That is the blending. He didnt blend the psds very well from my point of view.

PeepShow

I dont agree about one thing. That is the blending. He didnt blend the psds very well from my point of view.

How not? It looks to me as if the PSD's are kind of flowing into the background w/ the color and everything. Sure, he might have just brushed it w/ that specific color to look like that, but oh well. I'm sure different people have different aspects on what blending is.