Another reason why I love Barrack Obama.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

He treats everybody equally. A great American who respects the Islamic faith and actually has a lot of knowledge of Islam (He quotes the Holy Quran five times during his speech).

For all those Americans who've said that Muslims are a bunch of dumb idiots:

[YT]tCAffMSWSzY[/YT]

Watch the full video and realize that it's your president speaking.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Your point is.....what exactly?

You seem to be either confusing or lumping together, Islamic culture with Islamic extremists. As if by us being disgusted by the actions of terrorists, we are also detractors of Islam itself.

If the president is of Islamic faith, does it matter? There is a separation of church and state for a reason. That no religion dictates the path our country takes. So regardless if Obama were to be Islamic or Christian, his personal religious believes should not dictate his policy.

So I fail to see the point that you are trying to make.

Travis40

So just because he quotes the Quran makes him great?

I still think he is an idiot, Muslim or not...

Reaction score
Allahu Snackbar, Allahu Snackbar, Obama.

How anyone can respect a religion that promotes rape, incest, murder, intolerance, bigotry, pedophilia and sanctions "holy war" is beyond me. If muslims worldwide wish to shed the illiterate, unjust interpretations by Mullahs and Mujtahids, they must discredit the hatred coming out of the Madrassas in Saudia Arabia and the rest of the Middle East and form their own branch of true Islam. It's foundation should be Dearborn, Michigan. They've got it right.

"Religion of peace" my ass. Try Buddhism or Sikhism.

Kizza

So it's an inside plot of terrorism I see.

You are seriously a massive hypocrite.

OBAMA RAWKZ~!
OBAMA SUCKZ~!
OBAMA RAWKZ COS HE R TERRIZT!~

C4

What I was trying to say is that Americans think that Muslims are a bunch of dumb idiots and that without the Middle East, the world would be a better place to live in.

And well, this post sums up the American view of Islam:

How anyone can respect a religion that promotes rape, incest, murder, intolerance, bigotry, pedophilia and sanctions "holy war" is beyond me. If muslims worldwide wish to shed the illiterate, unjust interpretations by Mullahs and Mujtahids, they must discredit the hatred coming out of the Madrassas in Saudia Arabia and the rest of the Middle East and form their own branch of true Islam. It's foundation should be Dearborn, Michigan. They've got it right.

I just wanted to say that the American president says the exact opposite.

C4

So it's an inside plot of terrorism I see.

You are seriously a massive hypocrite.

OBAMA RAWKZ~!
OBAMA SUCKZ~!
OBAMA RAWKZ COS HE R TERRIZT!~

So just because he quotes the Quran makes him great?

I still think he is an idiot, Muslim or not...

I don't like him because he quoted from the Quran or anything like that. I respect him because he has knowledge of the religion and thinks that Muslims should be given respect.

In my opinion that's a very good think about him. He has respect for other religions and faiths.

LKP

Barack Obama will appeal to both black and white voters in America. White voters who'll think he's Tiger Woods.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
What I was trying to say is that Americans think that Muslims are a bunch of dumb idiots and that without the Middle East, the world would be a better place to live in.

I think it's hilarious that you generalize American's in one lump sum based on a few select peoples opinion in order to defend against the generalization of your own countrymen. Hypocrisy much?

Try using words like "most" "many" "a majority" and even "some". They are much better for a respectful argument rather than stooping yourself to an equal level of hate.

Kizza

Barack Obama will appeal to both black and white voters in America. White voters who'll think he's Tiger Woods.

DO YOU GET STUPIDER!? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Cos no one in America would know the difference between Tiger Woods the golfer and Barrack Obama the American President.

Reaction score
DO YOU GET STUPIDER!? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Cos no one in America would know the difference between Tiger Woods the golfer and Barrack Obama the American President.

Ha ha ha, well...to be fair..I can actually see alot of Americans confusing the two, lol.

I love my country and all, but we've got some seriously stupid people. They need a "stupidity cleansing", starting with Hollywood.

Travis40

Ha ha ha, well...to be fair..I can actually see alot of Americans confusing the two, lol.

I love my country and all, but we've got some seriously stupid people. They need a "stupidity cleansing", starting with Jews and blacks.

Fixed

:shifty: