Another Khali sig.. lol.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

I think i rushed it abit.. but here is a what i call a khali sig.. :D
khaliWScopy.jpg

:1: lol

Reaction score
LMAO he has a guitar! Also nice caption!

10/10 For funniness.

CT Styles

Its an Indian guitar. It's actually quite a good sig. I can't find any flaws so far.

C4

Is that a tiger on the right side of the signature? lol..

And why are you using Khali signatures instead of your old classic work? :shock:

Famou$ 187

Obession there with Khali? I don't see no flaws. It's really good.

Wrestling Station

Is that a tiger on the right side of the signature? lol..

And why are you using Khali signatures instead of your old classic work? :shock:
no its not a tiger, its brushing with so many effects and stuff..
and yeah i needed to change my sig, it was getting old. This one is kinda funny, so yeah.

Obession there with Khali? I don't see no flaws. It's really good
are you serious? lol.. ofcourse not. As i said, its for fun.

Reaction score
ok ur an advanced gfxer so im going to judge you quite harshly. you have been warned

text is horrible, i dont like the font at all. Next time try using one psd and not 2 it ruins the whole focus of the image. i dont like the colors.

as i said ur talented but ur sigs still have that nooby feel to it, u need to stop making nooby sigs which are basically brush, psd and text. im gonna help you accomplish that

this is something i call the 15 sig program, basically the next 15 sigs u make need to stick to these rules, if u break any of the rules u get a neg rep.

Rule #1: use only arial or times new roman fonts, this will stop you from worrying to much about the font and get you to think on how to get the most out of ur text, try using different sizes, different placements, different colors and shapes, convert the text into a work path and play with the shape of the text. http://www.x24d.com/blog/2008/02/13/a-lesson-in-typography/ http://www.x24d.com/blog/2008/02/17/a-lesson-in-typography-2/

Rule #2: minimize the usage of brushes, try to use textures, u can get these everywhere i get mine from deviant art, i love brown paper texture, tarmac texture and rock texture, they give u a better effect than some brushes, only use brushes for touching up the sig, stop using brushes like grunge and abstract instead try splatter brushes, also try some patterns

Rule #3: try to make ur sigs look more sleek, do this by using shapes and vectors, and try to use the pen tool, once u master the pen tool u master photoshop and trust me it isnt easy, i still find it hard to use.

Rule #4: experiment with lighting and curves it will give ur gfx a professional feel

Rule #5: Colors, Colors, Colors. ppl are under the impression that to make a sig look good the colors have to all be pretty much the same, that is not true at all, some of my favourite color schemes are red silver and black, and blue silver and black. if u have a hard time coming up with a color scheme , dont worry black and silver go together perfectly with any other color as long as its bright like red, baby blue, green but nothing murky like brownish green or that color that u used in your sig.

Rule #6: use only one psd, dont try to over blend the one psd u use, try to experiment with it, instead of try to have it blend try to have it standout for a change, or when u have a black background try desaturating the psd and playing with the contrast.

Thats pretty much it, use these for inspiration:

http://iso50.com/iso50.html everything he makes is perfect, look at his logos if ur stuck with the text

www.psdtuts.com they have some crazy tuts here

oh btw, try to find a theme and stick with it, this isnt necessary but it could help, for example, try to make ur sig look like a page from a students notebook.

Good Luck

Wrestling Station

thanks alhajri, yes i know what you are talking about, good points. I was looking for hansen's designs before and i'm actually inspired by another gfxer called Gabriel.

1chiban

Reaction score
I've never seen WS taken apart like that :O

Very good points, you say you do all of it but where's the proof, your sig isn't exactly substantial?!

You sound like you know what you're talking about though, will check out those links myself :D

Reaction score
i cant seem to uploud any of my latest sigs, and i quite like my current sig since its so simple

just remembered something, stop putting WS on ur sigs, it degrades the quality