Another IWT Suggestion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
So all of our IWT promotions, IWT, PWGP and so on, their all promo based making actual action a mis.

How about we have either another a match type where participants give match scenarios.

So basically....

Roadster vs Example #1

And i talk about what happens in the match, and so on

What about it?

If it was a match what will be the downside? and what about a name, i personally think it should be called a Extreme Rules match.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Well, firstly, suggestions for IWT don't go here. This is for site suggestions. PM me with your IWT suggestions and I'll pass them to creative to see what they think.

Also; that would be horrendous. Whoever 'writes' the match will obviously show bias and it takes away the whole point of IWT, writing promos to compete. Why would someone want to be in a match where they can't write their own promos to win? Seems pointless.

Reactions: Shadie T

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lmao you really have to get more descriptive, it took 3 reads to get you mean you want it like ACW did, where people write out the action. Nick and others have suggested doing it before, but we never really cemented out the ideas. I voted I dont care because it isn't a horrible idea, but as jono said, IWT suggestions go to PM and eventually will make their way to voting in creative or in IWT itself.