another ~BiG! AnNoUncEmEnT!~ from your favorite wrestling promotion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT Moving Back to Thursdays, Dixie Teases a Major Announcement
By Marc Middleton
May 3, 2010 - 5:27:15 PM

Partial source: Prowrestling.net

- TNA President Dixie Carter announced the following on her Facebook this afternoon:

TNA will make a major announcement during tonights TNA iMPACT! on Spike TV at 8ET/7CT. We strive to deliver what our fans want, and the next step in the evolution of the TNA brand will do just that.

- The announcement may be TNA's move back to Thursday nights. TNA officials announced to the wrestlers at today's iMPACT in the locker room that iMPACT is going back to Thursday nights. We should know more after tonight.

Big announcements from TNA are getting old and always end up being total let downs.

Literally announcing moving back to Thursdays will be the last nail in the coffin that's TNA. They are literally giving up their BIG WAR they wanted.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Its a smart move, TNA realized they can't compete with RAW on Mondays and it looks like they're heading back to Thursday Nights.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
TNA tapes on tuesday, I doubt they will go live on thursday.

ROFL @ them finally taking their ball and going home. I'm sure WWE will get a laugh out of this. Hopefully TNA can BEAT WWE Superstars in ratings now lol

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Hogan came in on his high horse, maybe this is the kick in the ass Hogan needs to make him finally realize he cannot draw as much as he used to.

chessarmy

Reaction score
TNA tapes on tuesday, I doubt they will go live on thursday.

They tape on Tuesday because they're shown on television every Monday Night, they can obviously change the taping schedule whenever they want. If TNA wants to go live they can do it, the problem is money not the taping schedule

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Screw the drawing. A place with little draws get by by having...good booking ZOMG THE HORROR THE HORROR!!!!! With decent booking, TNA can BUILD their OWN stars instead of calling out every single WCW alumni from their nursing home rooms.

nation

Reaction score
What the fuck. Stay on Mondays.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
This is actually going to be great for me, I wasn't a fan of the head to head thing since we all knew there was no competition whatsoever. Now I can watch both if TNA is only on Thursdays :)

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I will miss slaming TNA for thinking they could EVER compete with WWE.

DENNIN

Reaction score
RETREAT!!! RETREAT!!!

white_flag.gif

be hilarious to see Hogan tuck tale & run but who knows wtf his announcement could be its TNA. signing OJ was a big announcement to them.​

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Place your bets on how long before Hogan goes to WWE.

That bum needs to make money somehow.

...god...

Reaction score
Thank god, go back to thursdays or even wednesdays. So Smackdown can go back to thursdays.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ I'm 1000% sure WWE isn't scared of that second rate company, they'll put Smackdown! wherever they want

Place your bets on how long before Hogan goes to WWE.

That bum needs to make money somehow.

Do you know how much Hogan is getting paid? Lets just say, if you did, you'd delete that post..