Anonymous RAW GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Obviously this story-line has ended without anyone knowing who it was. WWE obviously didn't know who it was either, but who do you think it could have been without it being :russo: style booking?

I was hoping it would have been Cole or Foley to be honest.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
IT WAS ME! I WAS THE RAW GM! AND THEN VINCE BEFORE I COULD REVEIW MYSELF TO THE WORLD!

Reactions: seabs

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I guess we'll never find out who it is, just like what ninjas kidnapped Samoa Joe back in 2010.

Anybody who says this is just a :russo: coincidence, doesn't know what RANDOM means. #RandomFTW

Seriously though, this is one of those really rare moments when I kinda despise being a wrestling fan. Just let there be a frickin common sense people! That ain't too hard, is it?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I really hate it when they just drop story-lines, it completely insults fan intelligence. "Bigger Picture" is another example. Barrett telling us there's a bigger picture to burying the UNDERTAKER for god sake, then they just drop it.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
The anonymous GM was definitely HHH

I read that was the original plan but they changed it. It might as well been him considering he came back and became a sort of General Manager of the show anyway.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
I think Foley would have been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daud

Jobber
Reaction score
I was actually expecting it to be Lita when the Edge & anonymous gm storyline.. was going on.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
That was during the period I was away from wrestling and I only came back just as it died.

Maybe the issue that WWE had was that it was going on for so long that they were worried that whoever was would be underwhelming? Still better than nobody at all. I would have been so frustrated at a storyline dragging on all that time, and all it achieved was helping Michael Cole get over as a heel.

I can't say who I would have wanted then, but Foley, Austin or heel Triple H would be cool now.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
That was during the period I was away from wrestling and I only came back just as it died.

Maybe the issue that WWE had was that it was going on for so long that they were worried that whoever was would be underwhelming? Still better than nobody at all. I would have been so frustrated at a storyline dragging on all that time, and all it achieved was helping Michael Cole get over as a heel.

I can't say who I would have wanted then, but Foley, Austin or heel Triple H would be cool now.

Thing that annoys me is, why introduce a massive character like that without knowing who it could possibly be? WWE have no idea what long term booking is. It can still be salvaged though.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Thing that annoys me is, why introduce a massive character like that without knowing who it could possibly be? WWE have no idea what long term booking is. It can still be salvaged though.

Yeah that does seem odd. If only they put that much effort into lower carders.

How do you think it could be salvaged?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I want anon to make a comeback after mania feud with ace and teddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk