Announcing The Inaugural SB Nation MMA Live Video Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Live streaming video by Ustream

We're trying out a new feature today: welcome to the first-ever SB Nation MMA chat. This will be a weekly, 60-minute live video chat where we will cover the leading topics in MMA and whatever else interests the community. We're happy to talk about the lastest fight booking, what's irking you, something you noticed watching tape, any of our views on matters media and beyond. The broader the topics, the better, quite frankly.

Nothing is out of bounds, nothing is off limits. What do you want to talk about? What's on your mind? This isn't just about submitting questions, it's also about stating your positions, floating your ideas and having a fruitful collaborative discussion.

How you can you participate? Simple. We'll take questions/comments a couple of ways. I encourage you to leave a comment below or to Tweet me: @MMANation or @KidNate. Nate will be helping us moderate the questions and discussions, so hit him or me up there or simply leave your comment below.

This thing kicks off at noon ET. I look forward to talking to you all later.