Announcement: GFX League Championships?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

zxhhenicphfjm6kl9l7h.jpg

The Extreme Impact (RAW) , Junior Impact (Smackdown) and ECW championships of the league are now officially defunct.

Raw Championship (formerly Extreme Impact Title): - DEFUNCT

33oekwo98g1mkjaolw.jpg

The prestigious Extreme Impact Championship aka. The Raw Championship was founded by Snackz in January 2009 and the belt was retired in October 2009 under the new management of jwind and C4, eight months later.

During the time it was active, it was the major target for designers of the forum. It's long storied history can never be comprehended but here's how the Championship changed hands during the active months:

- TK. GFX (Breaking Point 2009/ vs. MrHayze)

The last man to hold the prestigious Championship was TK. GFX, after that the belt was retired.

- TK. GFX (SummerSlam 2009/ vs. exC.On and Spity94)
- exC.On (In your House #1/ no contest)
- exC.On (IWF Backlash/ Resurrection 2009/ vs. Wrestling Station and C4)
- exC.On (GraphicMania I/ vs. Cayse)
- exC.On (Breakout 2009 / vs. Wrestling Station)

Smackdown Championship (formerly Junior Impact Championship) - DEFUNCT

belt.jpg

The Junior Impact Championship aka. The Smackdown Championship was founded in January 2009, along with the Extreme Impact Championship by then GFX ambassador Snackz. The Championship was then retired in October 2009 under the new management of jwind and C4. During its 8 month span, the championship never changed hands and dramatically the first ever Junior Impact Champion Spity94 defended the title six times on different PPV's (Breaking Point, SummerSlam, In Your House #1, Backlash, GraphicMania and Breakout). Spity94 was the undefeated Junior Impact Champion and held on to the Championship for eight months straight until the belt was retired.

- Spity94 (Breaking Point 2009/ vs. Lubay)
- Spity94 (SummerSlam 2009/ vs. Lubay)
- Spity94 ((In your House #1/ no contest)
- Spity94 (IWF Backlash/ Resurrection 2009/ vs. TK. GFX)
- Spity94 (GraphicMania I/ vs. 1chiban)
- Spity94 (Breakout 2009/ vs. jwind)

ECW Championship: - DEFUNCT

The short stint involving the ECW Championship started when Snackz announced that the new title would be defended at SummerSlam 2009. Two months later the Championship was pulled off by the new management.

- -Warrior- (Breaking Point 2009/ vs. GardsJR)
- -Warrior- (SummerSlam 2009/ vs. Polangio)

The new championships on the other hand are the GFX League Championship and the Smudge Sharp n Blur Championship.

The new titles (GFX League Championship and Smudge Sharp n Blur Championship) will be issued in a few days along with a PPV card that jwind will announce.

Weebo

Reaction score
Not to sound rude or anything but how does C4 gt unbanned and then all of a sudden is incharge if the GFX League. Maybe I wanted to or help out with the posters and banners for the league. What gives him the privilege to do it over others specially seeing how u were banned not even a month ago.

jwind

Reaction score
He's not in charge. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first IWF GFX Leauge PPV, Bragging Rights, will be posted in the next 24 hours. Don't miss out on it!

Klide

For bragging rights you should of have new leauge vs the old league I'm just saying anyways I'm pumpe for this new jump start for the leauge I never had a no showed so yeah just like to point that out

C4

Not to sound rude or anything but how does C4 gt unbanned and then all of a sudden is incharge if the GFX League.

=

He's not in charge. =)

Maybe I wanted to or help out with the posters and banners for the league. What gives him the privilege to do it over others specially seeing how u were banned not even a month ago

Why don't you actually start doing something instead of running your damn mouth all the time?