Animals & Their Spiritual Meanings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Complete totem list of all the Spirit Animal Totems on the Website

This is a topic I have always been drawn to. Animals. They can teach us many things about the world and about ourselves. I find it interesting when animals are persistent when they cross my path and why I am drawn to others by choice (the cat). Check out the list above. It is pretty cool.

I been doing a lot of spiritual digging tonight. I guess this is common when dealing with family strife and family death. It is not pretty right now but I have to stay positive the best I can.

Anyways... I seen a lot of blue jays when I was going through a lot a few years ago. They almost guided me. It was strange. The meaning is even stranger... Considering the name of the man I married.

"If Jay has flown into your life;

Jay teaches lessons of adaptation to any situations and learning quickly with a high intelligence. He gives access to memories long forgotten and shows how to assimilate them into awareness. He demonstrates risk taking, seizing opportunities and discovering new avenues for exploration. He will show the power of intelligence and fortitude balanced with discreet silence and utmost patience in timing. Bold and inquisitive this bird has a penchant for investigating, adapting and learning new ideas and concepts. His creative intelligence uncovers sacred interconnections with all things. Mental growth aids spiritual growth. The energy centers of the head may become activated due to the increase of new spiritual knowledge."

Check out the link. I know almost everyone can relate or identify with an animal. It is interesting when you look beyond the surface and into the spirit. Take it as casual or as serious as you would like.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Bears.

That was an interesting read. Kind of blew my mind, lol. :what:

Reactions: Red Rain