Animal Slaughterhouse's.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I would Gladly agree to make them illegal. If u knew How badly mistreated your food was, Would You STILL Eat that Burger, Steak, Hot Dog, etc.....?

Hope this Video won't be too bad but I also hope it gets MY Point across. Im only putting it on here to "Educate" you all on the Slaughterhouse and what exactly they do
@Solid Snake, I suggest u DONT watch this. Its ur choice.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Most of those clips are taken from places with rules concerning slaughterhouses which are either non-existent, or a lot less strict than places such as the US or Canada. You live in America, and you therefore probably get most, if not all, of your meat from local places. Try to take a trip to one that does tours some time. Knowing you, you probably will still not like what you see, but you can at least witness firsthand that it's nowhere as near as bad as most of that video.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Most of those clips are taken from places with rules concerning slaughterhouses which are either non-existent, or a lot less strict than places such as the US or Canada. You live in America, and you therefore probably get most, if not all, of your meat from local places. Try to take a trip to one that does tours some time. Knowing you, you probably will still not like what you see, but you can at least witness firsthand that it's nowhere as near as bad as most of that video.

Went to An Amusement park few yrs back for Halloween. The only haunted house we DIDNT go thru was a "Slaughter house". You gotta be kidding me if u think I'd do that on halloween. LOL. Nooooooo THANK YOU. :)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I should NOT hv watched those clips before taking a nap... Had a nightmare bout MY Dog. I'll never watch them again. I just posted to see what YOUR Guy's opinion(s) are on this Subject.
:emoji_slight_frown:

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have seen worse. Don't watch the videos of what China does to cats and dogs. Very few places in the US treat animals this poorly, even if they are being used as meat.

When I was a vegetarian, I did it because I couldn't handle eating something that once had eyes. This kind of stuff would have ruined my day. I eat meat now. I got vitamin deficiencies and sick from being a vegetarian. Our bodies have evolved and adapted to eating meat since the days of Noah. We go back now, it would take centuries of illness, shorter life span, ect. to reverse it. There is a reason people start getting sick when they are vegetarian or vegan. You won't find a healthy 3rd or 4th generation vegan or vegetarian because they have vitamin deficiencies which lead to mental and physical issues in the body. These issues tend to effect women more than men as well.

Reactions: Red Rain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Most potatoes have eyes
772220.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro