Angle Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
Angle.jpg

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah, he's my second favorite and i'll like it even if it sucked

tha intensity

Reaction score
you should use brushes and blend with the eraser and add a effect like duplicate the layer and set the blending mode to something like overlay

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah i dont really know how to do that

tha intensity

Reaction score
go to deviantart.com and search brushes and download them and load them to photoshop then just filter render clouds and start brushing and press control b for color or control u and to blend you use the 100 eraser and gently erase and with the brush you used erase more parts or set blending mode to multiply and your welcome and add a border just merge visible and select all and edit stroke black 1 pixel

n00b

Reaction score
angle one is shit, c an hardly see his face, randy looks like he's giving head..suppose its ok if it maks u hard..overall i advise u seek some help, and quickly.maybe u'll get better, who knows..