AndrewGFX: Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
vxbtrk.jpg

Rate/Hate

Leave feedback.

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score
First of all, awesome work. The only complaint I have is that the hair on the main big center PSD look a bit odd, especially on the left side. Other than that, its plain brilliant.

the color scheme to the choice of images, all work great- the font though small works very well IMO too!

9/10

Aniking

Reaction score
The only complaint I have is that the hair on the main big center PSD look a bit odd, especially on the left side.

He's wearing a hoodie. Don't think it's his hair. Don't normally comment in this section, but thought I'd correct that.

Only issue I have with it from a non-GFXer point of view is the image on the left just seems out of place, like it shouldn't be there and is there for the hell of it. Other than that, looks cool!

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
The face shot takes 60% area of the banner...i think thats too much..you know...and seems the outerglow bleding on texts is out of beat...other than nice effort....not your best...seen more batter work from you...keep it up

The_King

Reaction score
I disagree with Phenom. The huge render really helps the piece imo, gives it a unique look.
Anyways, I'm a fan of this one. Everything pretty much works expect the text. If I was trying to be picky, I might move the left picture of Hardy up more and brightened up the piece a few notches. You might want to drop the text because it's super hard to read.
8.2/10.