Andrew Sanders

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andy

Reaction score
Andrew Reynolds

AWn72DWCAAAGLtr.jpg

Name: Andrew Reynolds
Alignment: Face
Hometown: Milford, Connecticut
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 235 lbs.
Entrance Theme: "Exit 46" by Night Owls
Entrance Description: TBA
In Ring Styles: High Flyer

Top Ten Mosted Used Moves:
Missile Dropkick

Two Signature Moves:

Two Finishing Moves:

Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.):

As the Powerslam Wrestling Alliance's broadcast of the second annual Powerslam Wrestling Alliance Royal Rumble comes back on-air after another commercial break, the interior of the Staples Center in Los Angelos, California becomes visible to the naked eye of audience members once again, both at the event and watching from home. Despite having gone off-air minutes before, the pay-per-view resumes abruptly as "Underwater Bimbos From Outer Space" by Every Time I Die echoes throughout the stadium through the speakers of the company's PA system. William Swanson and Andrew Sanders appear to have remained within the large ring, surrounded by the four figurative walls of audience. The only noticeable difference in the figurative landscape of the scene is the fact that "The Darkness" Christian Daniels has come out and now stands upon the large metallic stage underneath the company's enormous titantron. Held within the confines of Daniels' pale and narrow right hand is a black Powerslam Wrestling Alliance wireless microphone. Daniels quickly moves the object close to his lips on order to try and convey his thoughts and feelings about the prior scene involving Swanson and Sanders in spoken word.

"The Darkness" Christian Daniels: "Gentlemen, what are we doing here? What kind of escapade is this?"

Despite the fact that he is speaking into the microphone, Daniels begins to walk down the metallic entrance ramp right foot-first in order to make it to and enter the ring. Once he arrives, Daniels walks up the steel steps and ducks his body underneath the top rope and through before he approaches the aforementioned men who. Daniels has a look of confusion upon his face, as the toned, large man dressed within wrestling shorts resumes speaking in the tone-of-voice amid cheering coming from the audience. The audience is continues to cheer throughout the speaking as Daniels returned earlier during the course of the night.

"The Darkness" Christian Daniels: "While I have returned in order to reclaim my fame and glory, to be honest, I couldn't help, but notice you too lunatics screaming your heads off in the middle of my ring. Up to your old antics, Swanson? You must be if you would ever agree to help a lunatic like this."

Daniels looks of confusion become greater as he stares intently into the brown eyes of Andrew Sanders, not having realized that Sanders ever declared the man whom used to portray him in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation was an impostor. In fact, this is the first meeting of the two men. Daniels continues to speak in the same tone-of-voice as the two men remain silent, no longer acting frantically.

"The Darkness" Christian Daniels: "And you, boy, you look different to me. Last time I checked you had blonde hair and blue eyes, and unless I'm tripping like Steven Panik, you quite certainly do not have either of those physical traits."

Sanders interjects at this point in time to reveal to Daniels what had happened.

Andrew Sanders: "That man was simply an impostor using my name. Have you not heard of identity theft? This happened to me years ago and I've finally been able to move on with my life legally carrying that name once more with no issues."

"The Darkness" Christian Daniels: "Are you sure, because you speak just like he did?"

Andrew Sanders: "Yeah, I'm sure. Did you not see his body go up in flames at the hands of that second impostor?"

"The Darkness" Christian Daniels: "I don't know. Something about this just seems funny to me. And all I wanted to do is fight. It’s funny that I would stumble upon something as entertaining as this."

Panting heavily, Sanders slowly turns his head to the left to look out into the audience, simultaneously taking his eyes off of Daniels. Without warning, in a split second, Daniels kicks Swanson in the stomach to eliminate him as interference for his next act. Quickly, Daniels grabs Sanders in a headlock as the audience unleashes a barrage of cheers. After a few moments, Sanders begins to fade, his breathing slowed. Daniels searches Sanders' neck for quite a few moments before spotting what he was looking for, that being a zipper. Daniels tears off the mask which had been encasing Sanders’ head revealing the man’s true identity. Sanders’ torso area near his clavicle is also covered in make-up. The hunch which Daniels had possessed could not have been any truer. There, stumbling before him and gasping for breath was the man everyone had thought to have burned to death two years ago at the hands of Andrew Sanders. Sanders quickly flees to the corner turnbuckle and grabs the microphone.

Andrew Sanders: "You...bastard...How could you have...known?"

Sanders swallows a mouthful of blood and saliva before continuing.

Andrew Sanders: "I am the same man with the same name. A useless name. It never got me anything, so I thought I could play with it like a chess piece. It's fitting considering how Doc Terror called my cell phone earlier asking for who was in charge. It's always been me behind the name. I am the Bishop and that's what you can call me from now on, old man. Not only will a crush Barry Jones and the rest of those posers, but I will claim what is so rightfully mine. The UnsanXioned Championship. The championship that makes a man more than a man in this company; the championship which makes a man an apex predator. I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, but..."

Sanders pauses for a moment to laugh, still in pain, before continuing.

Andrew Sanders: "I will cursh all of you too. Whether it be physically or mentally or emotionally. Trust me, I will find a way and you have Christian Daniels to thank for that threat."

"The Darkness" Christian Daniels: "There's nothing I could've been more certain about. Whether or not others could follow the logic isn't my problem. I just knew things weren't right. Which begs the question: Is this even Will Swanson? Nothing personal, Will."

Having said his mind and found the truth in what pretenses there seemed to be around him, Daniels finds his way out of the ring and back up the ramp as Sanders leans his back against the turnbuckle. The camera then fades to darkness as the broadcast of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view goes off-air for another commercial break.

End of Scene
Permission to use Christian Daniels
Points to Sanders
Royal Rumble Roleplay 2 of 8
UnsanXioned Roleplay 1 of 4

How often Can you RP?: Every Show​

Last edited:

Andy

Reaction score
Can someone delete this topic for me? I'll post a new bio really soon after that's done.