And it will be the end of the world as you know it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAID

Jobber
Reaction score
Now that RAID is here, i am about to rid the WWE FORUMS of this infestation that has been upon you, and blah blah blah blah, you get the picture.

Long time WWE fan remember going to wrestlemaina 18 access as a kid and seeing Stone Cold, Kane, HHH, Ric Flair and so on. Got a few autographs back then too, i have been watching since i was in diapers. can't get enough of the shit its like my drug every Monday is happy dance Monday for me. I live eat breath wrestling. I read all the dirt sheets, i got my faves i got talent that i cant stand, but i respect the hell out of each and every one of them.

I do watch TNA from time to time but i cant get past the story lines half the time and i suppose it is my fault because i'm not watching every week and so much happens in a week.

I will respect the rules of the forum, but mostly remain in the shadows.

-RAID (Royalty)

Reactions: Crayo

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Welcome to WWEForums, who's your favourite superstar?

RAID

Jobber
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Welcome to WWEForums, who's your favourite superstar?

HBK, the showstopper, the main event, MR Wrestlemaina himself Shawn Michaels.

I loving Dolph Ziggler at the moment and Vickie Guerrero.

Have always enjoyed Randy Orton from day one knew the kid had it.

Cody Rhodes is on my list, and i absolutely love Shelton Benjamin.

Stone Cold, Rock, Undertaker, Heel HHH, edge, Y2J, and so on i can keep going but yeah.

Reactions: Zamorakian

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
RAID said:
HBK, the showstopper, the main event, MR Wrestlemaina himself Shawn Michaels.

I loving Dolph Ziggler at the moment and Vickie Guerrero.

Have always enjoyed Randy Orton from day one knew the kid had it.

Cody Rhodes is on my list, and i absolutely love Shelton Benjamin.

Stone Cold, Rock, Undertaker, Heel HHH, edge, Y2J, and so on i can keep going but yeah.

That's a great choice of wrestlers!
Where did you find us though?

RAID

Jobber
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
That's a great choice of wrestlers!
Where did you find us though?

Crayo, i shot him a PM on another site, and he directed me here just took me a week to sign up.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RAID said:
Now that RAID is here, i am about to rid the WWE FORUMS of this infestation that has been upon you, and blah blah blah blah, you get the picture.

Long time WWE fan remember going to wrestlemaina 18 access as a kid and seeing Stone Cold, Kane, HHH, Ric Flair and so on. Got a few autographs back then too, i have been watching since i was in diapers. can't get enough of the shit its like my drug every Monday is happy dance Monday for me. I live eat breath wrestling. I read all the dirt sheets, i got my faves i got talent that i cant stand, but i respect the hell out of each and every one of them.

I do watch TNA from time to time but i cant get past the story lines half the time and i suppose it is my fault because i'm not watching every week and so much happens in a week.

I will respect the rules of the forum, but mostly remain in the shadows.

-RAID (Royalty)

Nice introduction man! I'm jealous that you met my favourite of all time Stone Cold (presuming you did). Going to WM 18 must have been amazing.

You like the same superstars as me pretty much, I'm a massive Jericho mark. You watching RAW live tonight? If so, take part in our discussion thread :)

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :D

RAID

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nice introduction man! I'm jealous that you met my favourite of all time Stone Cold (presuming you did). Going to WM 18 must have been amazing.

You like the same superstars as me pretty much, I'm a massive Jericho mark. You watching RAW live tonight? If so, take part in our discussion thread :)

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :D

Didn't really meet him but was standing in line to get the damn mans autograph then they swapped Austin with Jacqueline. Over half the people in line left lol. I was sad but got her autograph on a Lita poster.

And Jericholic XXX PROOF.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RAID said:
Didn't really meet him but was standing in line to get the damn mans autograph then they swapped Austin with Jacqueline. Over half the people in line left lol. I was sad but got her autograph on a Lita poster.

And Jericholic XXX PROOF.

Haha man that's so unlucky, I'd be legitimately pissed. I heard Glen Jacobs (Kane) is really nice in real life.

RAID

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Haha man that's so unlucky, I'd be legitimately pissed. I heard Glen Jacobs (Kane) is really nice in real life.

I met him kind guy didn't really say much tho you know there are like 100 people behind me wanting pics taken too so. But Ric flair on the other hand was just standing there and wasn't signing he n my dad got into a nice convo but me and my brother being stupid didn't realize how big of a star he was were like "come on dad we want to go here" I beat my self up about that every time i look back at it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RAID said:
I met him kind guy didn't really say much tho you know there are like 100 people behind me wanting pics taken too so. But Ric flair on the other hand was just standing there and wasn't signing he n my dad got into a nice convo but me and my brother being stupid didn't realize how big of a star he was were like "come on dad we want to go here" I beat my self up about that every time i look back at it.

Haha, I'd still do that to this day. I'm not a big fan of the guy. Still pretty cool though, I'd love to see a superstar in person. Being from the south of the UK it's basically impossible.

RAID

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Haha, I'd still do that to this day. I'm not a big fan of the guy. Still pretty cool though, I'd love to see a superstar in person. Being from the south of the UK it's basically impossible.

Well maybe one day they keep getting bigger and bigger eventually you will mate.

Just put it on the list we all have of things to do before we die.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RAID said:
Well maybe one day they keep getting bigger and bigger eventually you will mate.

Just put it on the list we all have of things to do before we die.

Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers for a PPV to come back to the UK. I'd definitely go no matter what.

RAID

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers for a PPV to come back to the UK. I'd definitely go no matter what.

That would be sick, I only get smack down house shows here once a year if that. There is going to be one in march i think, i'm not going tho.

That would actually be a huge money making deal for them if the did that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah, plus it'll be nice to see one less crap city in America with terrible crowds being replaced by awesmoe UK crowds. Of course this doesn't mean Chicago, New York, Boston etc.

RAID

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah, plus it'll be nice to see one less crap city in America with terrible crowds being replaced by awesmoe UK crowds. Of course this doesn't mean Chicago, New York, Boston etc.

The UK fans are nuts love it when raw is over there.

Your right tho half the time its the crowd that makes a classic match.